There is rampant deception in this industry that needs to be addressed and that you as a business owner need to be aware of when you are hiring a marketing company that provides SEO, Link Building and Social Media Marketing. Let’s take a look at the SEO aspect of an online marketing campaign.
There are questions you need to ask when hiring an SEO, marketing and web design company, and the answers are crucial in making your decision of which company you are going to hire.
1) On average, how many hours a month does your SEO company actually work to optimize and market your company?
2) Does your SEO company do their optimization and marketing manually or by automation?
3) Will your SEO company https://www.ss-dm.com/seo-company-in-delhi/ not only work on internal website optimization, but also work on marketing your website externally?
4) Will the company provide you with a list of what they have done, quantify that and provide ongoing MEANINGFUL analysis of their progress?
5) What do they provide with regard to their external marketing efforts and will they provide a detailed list of what they accomplished?
6) Will they research the top competitive key words and phrases and use those in their SEO?
7) Are they marketing your business in the correct geographic regions?
8) Will they keep you involved with their marketing efforts and ask for your insight into their company and it’s goals?
9) What added benefits will they provide at no cost to you in order to boost your results because they care about your success and a long term relationship?
10) Will they honestly and completely assess your website and current marketing efforts and provide a comprehensive list of objectives and plans to achieve them that will address all phases of a successful marketing campaign? phrase that is actually used by people who need a plumber in your area? Did you know that key phrase gets TWENTY TIMES the number of searches that your current key phrase gets? And did you know that you are practically nowhere to be found on the search engines for that top competitive key phrase? We are talking thousands of searches a month that you are missing out on. This deceptive practice can be accomplished in several ways too. You can use keywords that sound like they are used widely but actually are not, change a letter, add an extra letter, pluralize a word, or shift the structure of the phrase and presto! you are #1 and the company’s owner isn’t aware that they are not using competitive and accurate key phrases. But hey, you got a great deal right?